Maximum Entertainment 2.0: Expanded & Revised by Ken Weber
There are no tricks in this book, but it's loaded with secrets!
The most important secrets - techniques for mastering your audience!
Ken Weber is one of the most successful mentalist/magicians in America. Newsweek magazine named him "one of the most frequently requested" performers on the college circuit. Ken Weber has performed for over 500 colleges and universities, and for major corporations, associations and resorts.
Through careful study, he uncovered the many secrets that helps top performers stand apart from their peers. He shares a blueprint for success in Maximum Entertainment 2.0 including:
1. How to BE YOUR OWN DIRECTOR.
2. Puzzle, trick, or EXTRAORDINARY MOMENT; Be sure you know the difference!
3. How to precisely target the "BIG THREE" REACTIONS.
4. Discover the SIX PILLARS OF ENTERTAINMENT SUCCESS. You will never reach your full potential until you master all six.
5. Learn essential tips for SCRIPTING AND REHEARSING, and CHOOSING THE MOST POWERFUL MATERIAL.
6. Discover invaluable VOICE tricks and LANGUAGE SKILLS.
7. Do you know the smart way for magicians to be FUNNY? This book will show you.
8. Immensely practical tips on MUSIC, SOUND and LIGHTING.
9. Find out what the most successful performers do BEFORE, DURING, and even AFTER every show
10. Plus bonus chapters zeroing in on the special problems faced by CLOSE-UP MAGICIANS, "SILENT" ACTS, and MENTALISTS.