Trifecta – Mentalism, Magic and Marketing – Dick Steiner – Book
Eight mentalism effects, four magic routines, three marketing essays, and 11 humorous vignettes. 181 pages. Hardbound book with dust jacketForeword by John Bannon
Found in Trifecta are both close-up and stage effects that are among the author’s favorites over a 30 year performing career. You will learn:
- Dick’s award-winning close-up effect “Clued In” based on the popular board game of Clue. This effect requires the gathering of a few props, but a laminated “mansion card” is included with this book to help the reader get started towards performing this terrific routine.
- The secrets behind “Top 40 Mentalism” which is Dick’s closer for his stage mentalism show. This is Dick’s signature piece.
- A surefire way to personalize magic for your clients. “Customized Serendipity” is Dick’s favorite method and is explained in detail with 20 photos.
- How to set up a marketing system to ensure a steady stream of bookings within six months using a “suspense file.”
- Presentations (original patter) for three classic magic effects.
And much more!
- Page One Headline Prediction
- Top 40 Mentalism
- Top of the Charts Mentalism
- Corporate Executive Impersonation
- Word Perfect
- Answering the Personals
- The Plaque
- Customized Serendipity
- Presentations For Three Classic Effects
- Famous Couples Deck
- Photo Finish Revisited
- Planning Ahead
- Going The Extra Mile